Monday, November 19, 2012

Clairol and TRESomme' -- Two New Discoveries to Share

This will be short and sweet! Saw a major coupon from Sally's Beauty Supply (like 50% OFF) in the Fall Preview issue of INSTYLE for a volumizing product line of Clairol's named PROFESSIONAL PRO4PLEX. Grabbed a can of the mousse at the Kingsdale store. Thick, thick, thick so you don't need much. Work it through wet hair then dry. FAN.TAS.TIC. An answer to a prayer for us fine-haired people who are frustrated with straight, flat-against-you-head hair an hour after you styled it. Use this first then.....

Out of desperation before a business trip last month, I found a little spray bottle of TRESemme' Extra Firm Control hair spray amongst the display of TSA approved products in the grocery. CHANGED MY LIFE, PEOPLE!!!! Sprayed on hair after I used my curling iron and still looked great after the day of seminars AND dinner.  Also found that I could spray BEFORE styling providing extra-holding power. With holiday parties coming up or if a wedding or another all-day affair is in your future, I STRONGLY suggest you check these two products out -- keep your sanity and kick those shoes off knowing you'll STILL look gorgeous after hours on the dance floor!

**I re-read what I wrote and this sounds like I am some paid commercial announcement, doesn't it?? WISH THAT WERE TRUE -- LOL. But, alas, not so. Just passing on my own blind good luck!!

1 comment:

Panoramic View said...

I always tell people I have "basset hound ear" hair. It just lays right along my head and looks horrible if I don't work/spray with it.

So I will try these products and get back with you. Wish me luck!